Denny’s is bringing you their new novelty sandwich called the ‘Mac ‘n Cheese Big Daddy Patty Melt.’ Another thing about this novelty sandwich is that it is 1690 calories.
The patty melt consists of “a hand-pressed beef patty topped with new creamy Mac ‘n Cheese, melted cheddar cheese and zesty Frisco sauce on grilled potato bread.”
The ‘Mac ‘n Cheese Big Daddy Patty Melt’ is part of a brand new entire cheesy menu at Denny’s featuring breakfast, dinner, and dessert.
Check out the entire press release below and the other menu items on this new cheesy menu:
DENNY’S TELL’S AMERICA “LETS GET CHEESY!”
New Menu Celebrates America’s Love Affair with All Things Cheese
SPARTANBURG, S.C. (Aug. 31, 2011) – Cheese enthusiasts across the nation are set to rejoice with the launch of Denny’s “Let’s Get Cheesy!” menu. Showing some serious cheese love, Denny’s fromage feast features six new dishes designed to make any cheese lover melt.
Denny’s is encouraging everyone to get a little cheesy with the launch of the new menu – from corny clichés and hokey pick-up lines to unsubtle movie love quotes – and hosting a celebration for all the cheese-lovers out there. Urging everyone to try something a little different with their favorite dairy, the new menu boasts a medley of both traditional and unconventional cheesy choices covering, smothering, oozing and gooey with every dish.
The delicious new dishes include:
· The ultimate cheesy choice with the Mac ‘n Cheese Big Daddy Patty Melt – a hand-pressed beef patty topped with new creamy Mac ‘n Cheese, melted cheddar cheese and zesty Frisco sauce on grilled potato bread, served with a side of wavy-cut French fries. That’s right, no sandwich is too small or meat too mighty to benefit from just a little more cheese.
· The Cheese Please Omelette – a three-egg omelette with a blend of cheeses folded in, topped off with a creamy cheese sauce and diced tomatoes, served with hash browns and choice of bread.
· The Winner Winner Cheesy Dinner – two golden-fried chopped beef steaks covered in pepper jack cheese sauce, served with a side of new creamy Mac ‘n Cheese, broccoli topped with cheese sauce and dinner bread.
· The Cheesy Breakfast Sampler – featuring a cheddar smoked sausage, two eggs scrambled with cheddar cheese, hash browns topped with melted shredded cheddar cheese and choice of bread.
· Say Cheese Sizzlin’ Skillet – a blend of diced cheddar smoked sausage, fire-roasted peppers and onions, grape tomatoes and seasoned red-skinned potatoes topped with shredded cheddar cheese, cheese sauce and two eggs cooked any way you like.
· The Big Cheese Country-Fried Steak & Eggs – featuring a golden-fried chopped beef steak covered in pepper jack cheese sauce, served with hash browns topped with melted shredded cheddar cheese, two eggs cooked any way you like and choice of bread.
So whether cheddar is your cheese of choice or you’re simply all-American, Denny’s really has got it covered; melted on top, tucked inside or smothered with love all over your plate, each tempting new dish is sure to satisfy your cheesy palate.
As well as serving up six cheesy new ways to celebrate our topping of choice, Denny’s will be encouraging everyone to dig out their cheesiest chat-up lines and jokes to take part in its “Cheesiest Joke” competition via Twitter. Facebook fans can also take part in a whole host of fun including Cheesy Motivational e-Cards, a Cheesy photo generator and many other exciting ways to get Cheesy.
“With America consuming around 8.8 billion pounds of cheese annually, Denny’s is answering to the appetites of the nation by introducing a dedicated menu that celebrates all things cheesy,” said John Dillon, Denny’s vice president of marketing and product development. “Denny’s continually strives to meet the wants and needs of its customers and is always open to trying something a little bit different. So whether that’s providing healthier alternatives with our Fit Fare menu items, or serving up six new dishes to please our cheese-loving customers, we’ve got something to suit everyone.”
And if the limited-time menu still doesn’t have enough cheese to please you, there’s the option to cheese it up even more by adding some extra ooze to any dish for just 69 cents. Diners can also substitute America’s favorite cheesy side dish Mac ‘n Cheese, to any entrée for no extra charge. To round off your cheese feast with a sweet finish, the new Strawberry Pancake Puppies® with Cream Cheese Icing and the Strawberry Cheesecake Milk Shake are sure to send you home one happy, cheesed-out customer.
Launched nationwide on Aug. 30, the six-item “Let’s Get Cheesy!” menu is available all day, every day for a limited time only and offers price points starting from $4.99. The menu includes breakfast, lunch, dinner and dessert items.
Photo : Denny’s