We know the summer time is all about firing up the grill, grabbing a nice cold one, and enjoying the hot summer sun.
Well The Federal Food, Drink & Provisions is doing just that. They have a “Summer Crush.”
The Federal has launched their “Summer Crush” menu, which features some new dishes.
Some of the new menu items include:
- Warm Asparagus Salad with sunny side up egg, English peas, caramelized corn and kumquats (ingredients will change as the season unfolds)
- Crispy Pig Ear Lettuce Bundles with ranch dusted, crisp pig ears, tart slaw and ‘secret sauce’
- Pot-o-Clams features Florida clams with spicy tasso ham, Narragansett lager-steamed and crusty bread
- Shrimp and Grits with cheesy Ansom Mills stone ground grits roasted and browned in a cast iron pan then topped with spicy, creole style jumbo shrimp.
- Big Ole’Smoked Pork Shank with black eye peas tossed in a heady mustard vinaigrette
- Summertime Picnic Chicken that is first smoked with sweet, Florida peach wood, then finished in the fryer and served with a spicy slaw and grilled corn.
- The Daily Catch is served up with a Louisiana inspired succotash with black beluga lentils, tasso ham and trinity, plus topped with a micro herb salad.
- The New England Lobster Roll with butter poached Maine lobster, orange-scented aioli and chives served atop a lobster-buttered brioche bun and hand-cut fries on the side
The Federal is always going to host a weekly Sunday Supper BBQ called “The Federal Q.”
The Federal Q will debut on Sunday, June 10th and will be a whole new menu. The will be various rotating cuts of smoked pork, beef and chicken sold by the pound, an assortment of sides and sauces, Texas style smoked brisket, Kansas City style pork ribs and smoked and grilled jumbo shrimp. Of course, what’s not a BBQ with some ‘adult beverages.’ The Fed will also offer Buckets o’Beer and Pitchers o’Punch all night long in addition to their regular beverage selections.
Check out the menu for “The Federal Q” here.
They both sound amazing and cannot wait to try out the new menu items and attend “The Federal Q.”