The Federal Food, Drink & Provisions continues it’s Summer dinner series this Thursday, June 28th.
This time, The Federal is hosting the “Dinner Across the Decades” series.
Thursday’s dinner will focus on the fifties. They call it “The Fed ’50s.”
The dinner features a five-course menu inspired by the fifties, paired with Augustan wines.
Some of the menu items include:
- Cheez Whiz (homemade soda crackers, mini fruit cup)
- Traditional Shrimp Cocktail (smoked jumbo shrimp, cocktail sauce from scratch, pickled seasonal veggies)
- The Elvis (seared foie gras, caramelized bananas, peanut butter, French toast)
- TV Dinner (rabbit a la KFC, canided kumquats, smashed taters, florida sweet corn)
- The Sugar Fairy’s Sweet Confections
The dinner will cost you $75 per person plus tax and tip.
If you want in, make a reservation. To reserve, call 305-758-9559.[gmap description=”5132 Biscayne Blvd Miami, FL”]5132 Biscayne Blvd Miami, FL[/gmap]