It’s back! The South Beach Wine & Food Festival has announced their 2013 lineup.
The South Beach Wine & Food Festival is taking over South Beach on February 21st thru February 24th.
The usual fan favorite events are back like the Grand Tasting Village, Burger Bash, and The Q, but there are some new events added to the list.
Some of the new events are:
- Nobu vegetarian dinner
- A screening of Jiro Dreams of Sushi, hosted by Anthony Bourdain
- Chicken Coupe, hosted by Andrew Carmellini
- Thrillist BBQ and the Blues, hosted by Geoffrey Zakarian
- Swine & Wine, hosted by Michelle Bernstein
- Guy Fieri’s Roadshow & Reggae with Ziggy Marley
Check out the full list of events here.
This year, ticket sales will be open to all Mastercard cardholder on Monday, October 8th at 9am.
Tickets open to the general public on Monday, Octoberr 22nd.
For more information or to buy tickets visit sobefest.com.