All my stoner’s listen up!
Chef Giorgio Rapicavoli from Eating House is throwing a special 420 dinner for the second year in a row on Saturday, April 20th.
The 420 Dinner is a special prix-fixe menu served family style (with a minimum of two people per table) and is prices at $42.00 per person.
The menu includes:
- 7 Layer Dip with cotija, avocado, whipped refried beans
- Vaca Frita Buns served with cucumber, scallion, and guava/hoisin
- Bagel Bites with short rib, black truffle, and ontina
- Cold Lo-Mein made with egg noodles, black garlic, and sweet soy
- Choriperro- proper sausages, served with house-made ketchup
- Candied Pork Belly with buttermilk pancakes and smoked maple
- Brownie Sundae served with vanilla dutch master ice cream
- Breakfast of fruity pebble mousse and milk panna cotta
Eating House will also have wine and beer drink specials and live music.
The menu sounds amazing! Check out the 420 Dinner at Eating House from our friend, Chef Giorgio Rapicavoli.
For more information about Eating House, click here.