If you love seafood, your going to love the Coconut Grove Seafood Festival.
The Coconut Grove Seafood Festival is happening at Peacock Park on October 20th from 11am to sundown.
At the Coconut Grove Seafood Festival you can expect all types of seafood.
You can expect:
- Caribbean with its Bahamian cracked conch and Jamaican Jerk grilled fish
- Latin American offering paella and Peruvian ceviche
- Cajun with its gumbo, jambalaya and crawfish étouffée
- North Eastern offering traditional chowders, lobster rolls and clam boils
- Asian with the always satisfying sushi and sashimi
- Florida seafood with its world-famous stone crab, lobster and fresh fish
The Coconut Grove Seafood Festival will also feature a ‘Grove Wharf,’ which is a farmer’s market meets seafood.
Admission is $15 per person online at CoconutGroveSeafoodFestival.com and children 12 years and under enter for free. Tickets will also be available at the door for $25.
For more information, visit CoconutGroveSeafoodFestival.com.