Our favorite event of the year is right around the corner.
The Food Network & Cooking Channel South Beach Wine and Food Festival is happening February 24th thru the 28th. We consider it the Super Bowl of everything food.
One of the best parts of this event is that it happens in our own backyard, MIAMI!
The South Beach Wine and Food Festival has over 80 events happening over five days.
This year the event is expanding into Ft. Lauderdale. SoBeWFF is introducing the Taste Fort Lauderdale Series.
Here are some of our favorite events happening for the festival.
- Barilla’s Italian Bites on the Beach
- Amstel Light Burger Bash
- Fontainebleau Miami Beach presents Wine Spectator’s Best of the Best
- Goya Foods Grand Tasting Village
- LUCKY CHOPSTICKS: An Asian Night Market
- Mexico City presents Tacos After Dark
- Fireman Derek’s Midnight Breakfast
- One&Only Resorts presents Croquetas and Champagne
- The Art of Tiki: A Cocktail Showdown
- Sweet 15: A Dessert Party
- Seaside Eats hosted by Robert Irvine : Part of the Taste Fort Lauderdale Series
You don’t want to miss any of this. This is your chance to get closer to your favorite chefs from all over.
Some events are sold out, but you can still score some great tickets to some great events.
Buy your tickets to the 2016 SoBeWFF here.
We hope to see you all on the beach for the South Beach Wine and Food Festival.