The 17th annual Food Network & Cooking Channel South Beach Wine & Food Festival returns to South Florida on February 21, 2018 and runs thru Febraury 25, 2018.
This year’s festival will feature more than 90 events, including the fan favorites, plus some new parties, intimate dining experiences, expanded CRAVE Greater Fort Lauderdale Series and more.
Here are some of our favorite events happening throughout the weekend:
- Italian Bites on the Beach hosted by Giada De Laurentiis
- Heineken Light Burger Bash hosted by Guy Fieri
- Goya Foods’ Grand Tasting Village
- BACARDÍ Beach Party
- Beachside BBQ hosted by Michael Symon
- Grand Bloody Mary Brunch hosted by Geoffrey Zakarian
- Tacos After Dark hosted by Rick Bayless
- King’s Hawaiian presents the Taste of Aloha and Art of Tiki Cocktail Showdown hosted by Anne Burrell
- Midnight Munchies hosted by Jean-Georges Vongerichten
- Española Way featuring special guest DJ Action Bronson
- Sweet Moves: Late-Night Desserts & Dancing hosted by Bobby & Sophie Flay
Get your tickets for so many great events here.
We can’t wait to see everyone on the beach next month!