Everyone is celebrating Oktoberfest! You can celebrate the best way we know how to. Celebrate with Miami Smokers and the Pubbelly Boys at Pawn Broker in Downtown Miami. The fun happens on Thursday, September 29th from 8-11pm.
Here’s what you could feast on:
- Beer Pork Brat served with German potato salad; house made sauerkraut, beer mustard, caramelized onions
- The Floridian Sausage served with German potato salad; orange segments, pickled peppers, guacamole puree
- Mini Pork Schnitzel Sandwich; butter fried pork shoulder, apple coleslaw, warm roll
- Pigs in a Blanket; smoked mozzarella, Miami Smokers speck, pretzel roll, sweet mustard
- Head Cheese Corn Dog; butter corn bread, smoked ketchup
Here’s what you could be sipping on:
Beer: Ayinger Celebrator (Doppelbock); Ayinger Bräu-Weisse (Hefeweizen); Due South Oktoberfest (Marzen)
Cocktails: Katharine Lee Bates (LoDo) with HopHead Vodka, Myschyf Pistachio Absinthe, Grapefruit Juice, Hoped Agave, Peychaud Bitters, IPA Foam.