Mare Nostrum is brand new restaurant located on the first floor of the Axis building in Brickell.
Mare Nostrum is now offering an executive prix-fixe lunch for $19.95. The lunch menu includes goat cheese and onion tart, seafood risotto with garlic and tarragon crostini, croquetas de jamon, ceviche de pescado, marinated pork chop and more.
The deal is only available Monday thru Friday.
Check out the full lunch menu below:
- Goat cheese and onion tart (A puff pastry tart with melted goat cheese, onion jam and a red wine vanilla reduction)
- Seafood risotto with garlic and tarragon crostini (Crab and shrimp with lobster bisque and a grilled tarragon and garlic crostini)
- Croquetas de jamon (Serrano ham and Gruyere cheese served with a traditional piquillo aioli)
- Ceviche de pescado (Fresh catch of the day marinated in citrus juices, sweet potato, brunoise peppers and corn topped with micro cilantro and served with plantain chips)
- House salad
- Bacon and leek quiche (Bacon, leeks, Gruyere cheese and frisse tossed in a warm bacon and sherry vinaigrette)
- Local red snapper crudo with blood orange and fennel (Thinly sliced snapper, fennel confit, blood orange segments and ginger infused lemon pearls)
- Paella de pollo
- Local catch of the day
- Pasta of the day
- 10 oz skirt frites (Grilled skirt served with pepper sauce and truffle fries)
- Marinated pork chop (A chargrilled pork chop with rosemary potatoes, spicy sautéed vegetables and grape compote)
- Poached shrimp and crab cake duo (Chilled poached shrimp served over avocado mousse and a panko crusted crab cake served over a corn)
- A selection of ice creams
- Key lime pie with whipped cream
- Flan de turron
1111 SW 1st Ave
Miami, FL 33131