One of our favorite Miami restaurants, Eating House will be open for lunch starting September 2nd.
Eating House will be open for lunch Monday through Friday from 11:30am to 3pm.
Handling the lunch menu will be sous chef Adriana Egozcue.
Here are some of the items on the changing menu:
- Chilled corn soup with lime crema, queso cotija and chile de arbol
- Tangy young kale salad with ‘Caesar’ vinaigrette, parmesan and ripped croutons
- Banh mi salad with chicken, lettuce, carrot, herbs and nuoc cham
- Broccoli cheesesteak sandwich with fontina, charred broccoli and pickled onions
- Jamon Serrano with ‘pimenton’ cheese, olive oil and heirloom tomato sandwich
- Baja tacos of the day – EH selection of seafood or fish and it’s preparation, accompanied by cabbage slaw, roasted lime, and Sra
- Lip’s salsa
- Charred eggplant topped with basil ricotta, peperonata ‘slaw’ and baby kale
- Proper sausage , served piping hot with roasted onion, chimmichurri and ‘bbq’ potato sticks
- The mista kim’ with bulgogi pork, pickled cucumber, scallion and hoisin
Some dessert on the menu will include:
- ‘WTF’ cookies
- Tierra Nueva chocolate brownie
- Giorgio Rapicavoli’s infamous dirt cup, served frozen and to go
Make sure to check out this amazing lunch menu at Eating House soon.