The brand new George’s Kitchen in Midtown is now serving brunch and lunch.
The new brunch and lunch menu was created by Executive chef Steven Rojas.
Some of the new items on the brunch menu include:
- Eggs Benedict, slow poached eggs, tomatoes, with Dungeness crab hollandaise
- Warm Buttermilk Biscuits, pork confit, maple sausage gravy with fried egg
- French Toast Stuffed with Kadota Figs, maple parmesan buttermilk pancakes, coffee-cinnamon sugar, maple bacon
Some of the new items on the lunch menu include:
- Endive Salad, honey crisp apple &walnut financier, arugula, fourme d’ambert
- Marinated Ahi Tuna, watermelon, balsamic marcona almonds, watercress
- Raclette Cheese and Mushroom Pot de Crème, bacon marmalade with a warm fried baguette
Lunch is available daily from noon until 4 p.m. Brunch is offered from 10 a.m. until 4 p.m. on Sundays.
Check out the full brunch menu here.