Lately, Miami has been turning into the Top Chef capital.
Season 7 champion Kevin Sbraga will be having a one night only pop-up at Harry’s Pizzeria.
Chef Michael Schwartz is hosting once a month “chef pop-ups.” Spraga will be the fifth guest chef in the series.
The pop-up will happen on May 22nd at 7 p.m. at Harry’s Pizzeria in the Design District.
Spraga has a modern American restaurant in Philadelphia, but he attended culinary school at Johnson and Wales in North Miami.
Tickets for the pop-up are $129 for the evening with 60 seats available.
Buy your tickets here.
Check out the menu below:
- Bourbon and Sweet Tea
- Pizza with grilled spring onions, Hani’s goat cheese & arugula
- Fried sweetbreads, buttermilk ranch
- Roasted pork lettuce wrap, pickled beets
- Deviled quail eggs, benton’s bacon
- Tomato Salad with mint chimichrui, charred avocado, heirloom hot peppers, pepperoni crumble
- Cobia with rock shrimp succotash, garlic chive butter, dandelion greens
- Wood Oven Roasted Duck – smoked eggplant caponata, fresh garbanzo, artichoke chips, shallot-dill vinaigrette
- Confit of papaya, orange-habanero sauce, lemon cremeux, madeleine