For milder flavor, reduce the cayenne pepper sauce to 1/2 cup.
- Preheat the oven to 350° F. Spray a 1 1/2-quart casserole dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Combine cream cheese, pepper sauce, and ranch dressing in a small saucepan. Heat over low heat, stirring frequently, until melted.
- Stir in chicken and about half of the cheddar cheese. Stir until combined.
- Spoon into prepared dish. Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake 15 minutes or until hot and cheese is melted.
Serve warm with tortilla chips, crackers, or vegetables.