Rosa Mexicano at Mary Brickell Village is changing things up.
Rosa Mexicano has launched a new spring menu with a new focus on shareable plates, street food inspiration and farm-fresh ingredients.
Some new menu items include:
- Scallop Tiradito Ceviche made with Pasilla de Oaxaca-burnt orange vinaigrette, grilled pineapple, poblano peppers & hazelnuts
- Esquites/ Grilled fresh corn off the cobb, tossed with chile and crema
- Pulpo a la Parilla/ Grilled octopus, yucca, peppers, green olive, watercress, orange, lime dressing
- Roasted Lamb Tacos, marinated cucumbers, pistachio habanero puree and mint salsa verde
- Mexican Kimchi taco with seasonal vegetables from local farmers, Burns Farm fresh huitlacoche, pickled cabbage puree and Poc chuc salsa.
Check out the entire new dinner menu here.
Check out some of the new eats below:[imagebrowser id=18]
[gmap description=”900 South Miami Avenue Miami, FL”]900 South Miami Avenue Miami, FL[/gmap]