SoBeWFF is right around the corner!
We are about one month away from the ‘Super Bowl’ of food events. The four day festival takes place February 19-22 in Miami. While some events are already sold out, there are still plenty of great events to attend. There is something for everyone. From the Grand Tasting tents to intimate dinners, you will not be disappointed.
The Festival benefits the Chaplin School of Hospitality and Tourism Management at Florida International University (FIU) and since the Festival’s inception more than $20 million has been raised for the School.
Here are some of the must attend events:
- Meatopia: The Q Revolution presented by Creekstone Farms hosted by Guy Fieri curated by Josh Ozersky
- Whole Foods Market Grand Tasting Village featuring MasterCard Grand Tasting Tents
- Poolside Paella Party hosted by José Andrés
- Tacos After Dark hosted by Aarón Sánchez
- Amstel Light Burger Bash presented by Schweid & Sons hosted by Rachael Ray
- Fontainebleau Miami Beach presents Wine Spectator’s Best of the Best sponsored by Bank of America & Merrill Lynch, Fun and Fit as a Family featuring Goya Kidz Kitchen
- YogArt presents Buddhas and Bellinis
- Bank of America Lifestyle Seminars
- Wine Spectator Wine Seminars
- Goya Foods’ Swine & Wine hosted by Marc Forgione
- Mix It Up with Morimoto & Friends
- Medianoches & Mixology hosted by Alex Guarnaschelli
- Death by Chocolate: A Dessert Party hosted by Dominique Ansel
- Chicken Coupe hosted by Andrew Carmellini
- Thrillist’s Barbecue & The Blues hosted by Anne Burrell
Buy your tickets here before it’s too late!
Look for full coverage of this year’s festival right here on our Tumblr.