StarChefs has announced the 2021 Miami Rising Stars. Along with this announcement, they have also launched Rising Stars Restaurant Week.
The StarChefs Rising Stars Restaurant Week is a two-week campaign that spotlights each of the 2021 Miami Rising Stars. Guests can celebrate the StarChefs Rising Stars by experiencing the signature dishes, wine pairings, cocktails, and baked goods that wowed the StarChefs team.The StarChefs Miami Rising Stars Restaurant Week runs from March 17 to 31.
The 2021 class includes 20 Rising Stars, recognized by StarChefs for their culinary strength, in addition to their charitable contributions to Miami and ability to navigate, lead, and inspire during one of the industry’s most challenging times.
Here is the full list of 2021 StarChefs Miami Rising Stars Award Winners:
GAME CHANGERS – Recognizes chefs whose leadership is boldly advancing the restaurant industry Presented by S.Pellegrino
● Nando & Valerie Chang | Itamae
COMMUNITY – Recognizes professionals who are deeply connected to the local culinary community, dedicate their time to community outreach, and are ultimately a catalyst for involving members of the culinary community in important initiatives
Presented by Kikkoman USA
● Jamila Ross & Akino West | Rosie’s Miami
CONCEPT – Celebrates a creative, well-executed, growing restaurant concept
● Monica “Mika” Leon | Caja Caliente
● Michael Beltran | Ariete Hospitality Group
● Luciana Giangrandi & Alex Meyer | Boia De
● Tristen Epps | Red Rooster Overtown
● Jon Nguyen | Tran An
● Pablo Zitzmann | Zitz Sum
● Samira Saade | Bachour
● Jason & Melanie Schoendorfer | Babe’s Meat & Counter
● Matteson Koche | El Bagel
● Sergio Boppel | Great Circle Coffee
● J.C. Santana | The Bastion Collection
Presented by Campari
● Will Thompson | Jaguar Sun