Thrillist’s 6th Annual Barbecue & The Blues is back at The Food Network & Cooking Channel South Beach Wine & Food Festival presented by FOOD & WINE.
This year’s event will be hosted by celebrity chef Anne Burrell (of Worst Cooks in America, Secrets of a Restaurant Chef and Chef Wanted with Anne Burrell). The event will feature barbecue from a dozen of our favorite local restaurants. The event will also feature fully stocked bars featuring entwine wine, custom cocktails, craft beers by B.R.E.W. FIU, and musical performances DJ Haitian Hillbilly and Diablo Dimes & the Bloodhounds.
Participating Restaurants & Dishes:
- 3030 Ocean, Executive Chef Paula DaSilva’s smoked sausage with spicy potato salad and relish
- BLT Prime at Trump National Doral, Head Chef Paul Niedermann’s BLT smoked brisket
- Bulldog Barbecue, Chef Howie Kleinberg’s beef brisket taco
- Buns & Buns, Corporate Chef Reuven Sugarman’s tamarind BBQ glazed short ribs
- Creekstone Farms presents: Drunken Dragon, Executive Chef Xavier Torres’ Korean style short ribs
- Devon Seafood + Steak, Chef Rod Chitikov’s smoked pork belly sliders served with a side of lobster mac & cheese
- La Savina at Mondrian South Beach, Chef Tien Ho’s charcoal roasted short ribs
- Pincho Factory, Chef Nedal Ahmad’s slow braised brisket croquette
- Red, The Steakhouse, Chef Peter Vauthy’s beef baby back ribs
- Rok:Brgr, Chef Robbyns Martinez’s “Sweet Caroline Burger”
- Sparky’s Roadside Barbecue, Chef Kevin Kehoe & Hans Seitz’s barbecued beef short rib sliders served with a side of homemade collard greens and coleslaw
- Uncle Tom’s Barbecue, Chef Raymond Brown’s BBQ brisket topped with mac & cheese
The event is happening on Thursday, February 19th from 8-11pm at the Shore Club in Miami Beach.
You can buy your tickets here!
You don’t want to miss this event!