Whole Foods Market has opened a new store in Davie.
At the new Whole Foods in Davie, you could find:
- The Watering Hole: Davie’s own in-store beer and wine bar will feature 16 beers on tap- including two Kombucha Beer varieties, as well as select specialty food items, including grilled cheese and various charcuterie selections.
- A Community Table with standing room for 20 people and indoor/outdoor café seating for more than 150.
- The Prepared Foods and Specialty departments will offer a number of items that will be unique to Davie including handmade dim sum, build-your-own Vietnamese pancakes, Hawaiian Poke and Peruvian ceviche bowls, and other Asian-fusion specialties from local vendor Sushi Maki. Also available will be the Soup Bar station with its daily selection of 20 varieties, organic salad bar selections, panini/sandwich station and authentic Italian-style pizza.
- The Coffee/Juice Bar will open daily at 7 a.m. with grab-and-go breakfast, perfect for those who are on the run.
- A Healthy Eating Specialist will be on-staff at Davie to help educate customers on making informed decisions about healthy foods, teach cooking classes, give guided store tours and be a resource for the community.
The new Whole Foods Market in Davie is located at 1903 S. University Drive.
Check out some photos of the new store in Davie.